IMG is an invitation only organization, to enter IMG motorcoach companies must have and maintain a proven service record and share in the collective ideals of:
- Excellence in operating standards including: maintenance, driver education and safety.
- Customer service excellence from point of sale to delivery of product.
- Support of the on road IMG network as needed to provide seamless customer product delivery.
IMG companies proudly operate to a Code of Excellence, that sets IMG companies apart:
- IMG companies exhibit the highest level of professionalism, quality, safety and service to our customers, travel partners, other IMG member companies and to our industry.
- IMG companies continue to preserve a long and sustained history of excellence and industry leadership.
- IMG companies guarantee their willingness and responsibility to assist and support fellow IMG companies.
- IMG companies demonstrate their desire to continually advance IMG as the leading group of motorcoach operators in North America.
All IMG companies must have:
- Maintenance facilities with a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, on call mechanic and dispatch contact - offering complete customer assurance and network support.
- A fleet of vehicles that complies with all state/provincial and federal regulations and licenses.
- Maintain the highest Department of Transportation rating of "satisfactory" and comply with all government mandated safety regulations and thresholds.
- Have $5 million or more in liability insurance.